Field of application
For the complete removal of :
- Decorative strips
- Film markings
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Cover collar
- Adhesives and adhesives
- Dimension andOslash;88mm
- M8 thread
- Funduuml;r compressed air tool or drill (adapter necessary) suitable
Delivery includes adapter for clamping f. drill, cordless screwdriver!
- This article is for professional use only
- Operate only with slowly running machines (max. 2000 rpm)
- The film eraser must not rotate at more than 4000 rpm.
- Do not use foil erasers on plastic parts and painted plastics (e.g. studs, foundations, motorcycle fairings etc.)!
- Note the direction of rotation (opposite to the direction of work): Do not work too long in one place, otherwise the development of wounds can affect the sheet metal and paint.
- Work without pressure, otherwise sheet metal and varnish will be damaged.
- Always wear safety goggles, walking protection and gloves when working.
- Preliminary tests: When applied to waterborne paints, the results may cause discoloration in individual cases. In this case, we recommend preliminary tests in non-visible areas.
- Before the first operation, roughen the edges of the foil eraser (e.g. on the clean edge of a workbench)
- Content: 5,00