Field of application
It is finished with a high gloss polishing pad.
In order to achieve the best work results, the use of an electrical
or air-operated angle polisher is recommended.
- Use sufficient polishing paste to keep the repaired floor moist during polishing.
- Wet the polishing medium with polishing paste with the same mouth and full mouth before starting the machine.
- Start the machine (1500 - 2000 rpm) with medium pressure
- Reduce the pressure in the last 2 - 3 seconds of polishing and finish the process as soon as the scratches are polished out.
- Remove the polishing wheel with the Scotch-Brite microfibre cloth
- Content: 1,00 l