3M ™ disposable breathing mask 8822 FFP 2 with exhalation valve NR D
The 3M ™ mask for hand and machine grinding 8822 is our filtering respiratory mask with 3M ™ Cool Flow ™ valve, adjustable nose piece and color-coded headbands for comfortable wearing. The mask, classified in protection class FFP2, is available as a pack of ten. Use the 3M ™ mask for hand and machine grinding 8822 as a convenient protection for drilling and sawing as well as for hand and machine grinding. Our breathing mask with inhalation valve offers FFP2 protection against medium levels of particulate matter as well as against oil or water vapors, which typically occur when working with cement, wood and steel.Equipped with a durable, dimensionally stable inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight design with double straps has a nose pad with foam padding, which offers a comfortable and secure fit for a wide range of face sizes. The 3M ™ Cool Flow ™ valve removes exhaled air and thus counteracts heat build-up in the respirator
- Protection level: FFP2
- With exhalation valve
- Double headgear
- Suitable for glasses wearers
- Tested and CE certified according to EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009
- Stable outer shell for egghigh stability.
- M-shaped nose clip for easy, convenient and pressure-free adaptation to any nose shape.
- Textile headbands improve comfort on the head and face.
- 3M ™ Advanced Electret Filter Material offers high filter performance with low breathing resistance and consistently high quality.
- The particularly soft, padded inner fleece makes it more comfortable to wear.
- The Cool Flow exhalation valve is particularly pleasant in hot surroundings and / or during heavy work.
- Colored headbands for easy identification: yellow for FFP1, blue for FFP2 and red for FFP3